Advancing a Just and Secure New Mexico: Advocacy, Policy and a Sustainable Nonprofit Sector
Registration is now open for the 2017 New Mexico Association of Grantmakers Joint Conference. Join us at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort from Wednesday, April 26 through Thursday, April 27, 2017 for two days of learning, knowledge sharing and networking.
The conference is open to the nonprofit sector including funders and non-grantmakers, consultants and representatives from business and government.
This year’s conference will focus on building our capacity for a more effective, inclusive and just society featuring:
- A special pre-conference workshop on Advocacy and Policy by Bolder Advocacy, Alliance for Justice.
- National guest speakers from Alliance for Justice, National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy, National Council on Nonprofits, Council on Foundations and the Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Breakout sessions on current issue topics such as health equity, immigration rights, education funding and policy, and strategies for building statewide capacity for a more sustainable and resilient nonprofit sector
- In-depth exploration of new and emerging state/federal policies and budget issues
- Networking and discussions on how to strengthen the nonprofit sector and envision what is possible for New Mexico communities