Are you passionate about philanthropy in New Mexico? Ready to assume a leadership role in rallying our community to support causes they care about?
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) is looking to partner with an energetic co-leader for #GivingTuesdayNM 2018, a statewide fundraising initiative that is part of the global day of giving known as #GivingTuesday.
You would be an ideal #GivingTuesdayNM Co-Leader if you are:
· Motivated to build philanthropic awareness and increase giving across our state
· Excited about developing partnerships between New Mexico businesses and nonprofits
· Experienced in public relations or have a desire to develop media relations skills
· Eager to serve as a #GivingTuesdayNM spokesperson in media interviews
· Happy to engage audiences across traditional & new media
Work in tandem with #GivingTuesdayNM Co-Founder and CNPE Director, Annie Sánchez and #GivingTuesdayNM Communications Lead, Amanda Douglas. Also experience a unique opportunity to interface with leaders from #GivingTuesday national and learn from other coalition leaders across the United States.
· Working experience in public relations
· Experience with media outreach, managing media inquiries
· Relationship building skills
· Comfortable and skilled in broadcast and print media interviews
This is a 6 month commitment from June 1, 2018 – November 30, 2018. Approximately 5 to 15 hours per month.