Interested in marketing-related job openings? Check out NM Links for upcoming networking events and educational workshops of interest to start-ups, entrepreneurs and small business owners, and references to the over 25 lists. Also included is a list of business organizations, professional associations and other resources. Creator Stacy Sacco, created the website for his personal mission to improve the state’s economy and well-being.
The website provides a long list of networking events and educational workshops since many existing organizations are expanding their programs and several locals have launched new organizations (i.e., two new chambers of commerce, three lunch groups and a cadre of government initiatives to support our growing entrepreneurial ecosystem). Also included on the website is an updated list of local business calendars and recommended organizations to connect with including:
-The Albuquerque / Rio Rancho Entrepreneurial Ecosystem with over 150 links to resources to start or grow your business
– A paper I wrote on how to promote your business event including sample press releases and key media contacts
– A list of Things to Do For People With Discerning Tastes with over 250 great venues, events, etc. statewide (it’s great for people who have recently moved to NM!). I also included a short list of marketing-related job openings at the end of the email and the following resources:
• A Few Updates…
• Recommended Networking Events
• On-Going Events
• Local Calendars
• Organizations That Host Business Networking Events and Educational Workshops
• Upcoming Job Fairs
• Best Job-Hunting Sites (Local and National)
• Marketing-Related Job Openings…
• Who Knew? Fun Stuff, Interesting News, Hidden Treasures…
NM Links is a great place to start your job search!